New York Architects
Sherman Pierre Architects have been thoughtfully serving New York and its surrounds for more than 20 years. From planning, to architectural design, to the reconsideration of a kitchen, a closet, or a piece of furniture, SPA seeks solutions to the design problem that are in line with an evolving set of firm tenets:
- To create warm and inviting contemporary space through the use of familiar materials, strategic lighting, well considered layout, and programming.
- Seeking out and studying innate solutions to avoid solutions that are imposing and ill-contrived.
- Creating spaces or objects that offer flexibility and multi-functionality.
- Revealing material’s fundamental nature to make an architecture that is understandable to all.
- Identifying and celebrating communal interests in all sizes and scales.
- Create spaces that abet aspects of everyday life; celebrating through design those daily rituals that can enrich our lives.
- Weaving the new into the old, with restraint and respect for context